Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Corduroy


Cords, Striped top: Gap; Chambray Shirt: Loft; Blouse: Target; Watch: Fossil

Corduroy has been making a come back in the last few years. This year I decided to hop aboard that fuzzy, soft, bandwagon. Gap has some great cord options in both a boot cut and an "ankle legging style." What would you nickname that? cegging? leg-roy. I think I like leg-roy.

So I got 2 pairs of the leg-roy version; one in aubergine (Daryll calls them my Prince pants. For surely every day I wear them is 1999.) and one in the rust color.

As far as pairings go, I have been wearing them with 3 tops. This chambray shirt from Loft, this navy blouse from Target for fancy days, and this stripey top, also from gap, when I'm in a cozy mood. Any mariner stripe tops in black or navy would look cool too or a great big cozy sweater. Loving them with both heels and jeans, or maybe some cute booties?

How would you style them?

1 comment:

  1. i totally almost bought some Rust ones too... but then i frightened myself into thinking i would never wear them :( even though i love them. just not sure if i could pull it off haha.
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...