Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pet Costumes


Halloween is just around the corner, and you know who's ready? Rupert's ready! Or should I say, Long John Rupert!


arrrrgh!


How do you feel about pets in costume? Cruel or cute? I'm generally mixed. This hat cracked me up and for 6 dollars, I had to have it, but I don't think I will ever have him wear it for an extended amount of time. I suppose as long as your pet is comfortable and happy, no worries.

Anyone dressing up their pet for Halloween? If you are in need of a costume, check out these hilarious offerings from Target (also where pirate hat came from). They have an amazing metallic shark, a taco with a little sombrero that had me in stitches, and a raptor.. yes a raptor that makes me squeal with glee! I still keep going back to look at it for a laugh. It may be my favorite costume ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...