Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Like Crazy


I'm so excited to see this movie that I'm not even that sad that they totally stole my idea ;) For anyone who has ever been in an "international romance" where you are citizens of 2 different countries, or hell, even those who have been in normal long distance relationships, this is sure to tug on your heart strings. Ooo and that immigration scene in the trailer strikes fear deep in the heart of this transcontinental wife! Since D and I got together, I had felt like ours was a very modern unsung story. A story about the heart break and love rush of a nearly impossible relationship in a world where very few things are truly out of reach. Life's bitter sweet circumstances are more bitter than sweet when you are in the thick of it, but seeing it through the eyes of someone else, especially a talented filmmaker, you realize how beautiful and delicious it can be.

P.S.  Ingrid Michaelson's cover of "Fools Rush In" is so perfect in every way it makes my heart hurt.

P.P.S It is coming to theaters Oct. 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...